I know this photo is a little blurry but I LOVE it. It captured such a fun day and memory with my boys! Playing tag on the 4th of July...2008. I felt like I was their age out on the field in Murray park while they chased me and all three of us were laughing sooo hard. My kids are my best friends. It amazes me that even though Jaden is almost four and Ethan almost three that they comfort me, make me laugh...and even make me mad lol. All with in 1 hour of each other. But most of all I have never felt so loved then on the day I had each of my kids. I can't wait to share these moments of playing games the old fashioned way with Sophie too. I think its a sad shame that America today is sooo into all their technology that they are really missing out on the things they did when they were growing 20 years ago.

No comments:
Post a Comment